Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Husband only married me for sex Watch

Announcements

I know in every relationship sex is a way for showing love for one another and embracing eachother, however thats not the case in my story. I have been married for 2 years now (love marriage) me and my husband fell in love when we started working together, at least thats what i thought, every other day he will have sex with me against my will by that i mean he will rape me.

At first every thing was perfefct but now he's changed rapidly, like before we were married he didn't have a problem with me calling or texting my male friends because he knew they were like brothers to me however now if one of them were to text me he would hurt me or like before smash my phone into a million pieces.

Im trying my best to maintain this relationship but to me right now it seems like all he wants from me is sex thats it, i still love him but his cruel acts have made me come here today, i want to make him like how he was before, i don't want him to get mad at me over such little things and i don't want him raping me just because i refuse to give him self pleasure,

Thank you i know this is kinda a long paragraph

ReputationRep:
    999 <----- your freedom

more evidence you gather the better

or tell one of your male friends about it and persuade him to beat the crap out of him for you
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I know in every relationship sex is a way for showing love for one another and embracing eachother, however thats not the case in my story. I have been married for 2 years now (love marriage) me and my husband fell in love when we started working together, at least thats what i thought, every other day he will have sex with me against my will by that i mean he will rape me.

At first every thing was perfefct but now he's changed rapidly, like before we were married he didn't have a problem with me calling or texting my male friends because he knew they were like brothers to me however now if one of them were to text me he would hurt me or like before smash my phone into a million pieces.

Im trying my best to maintain this relationship but to me right now it seems like all he wants from me is sex thats it, i still love him but his cruel acts have made me come here today, i want to make him like how he was before, i don't want him to get mad at me over such little things and i don't want him raping me just because i refuse to give him self pleasure,

Thank you i know this is kinda a long paragraph
    What do you want to do? Its highly unlikely he will change or he thinks he is doing wrong or he cares. Obviously I would suggst you leave unless he seeks counseling and changes his ways. It sounds like the only future is more of the same. Cutting it short you should think about leaving (you probably wont). You are veing abused and he has no right to do that, he does not love you.

If you arent strong enough yourself then please contact your local womens refuge.

http://www.refuge.org.uk/get-help-now/

ReputationRep:
    You are the victim of domestic abuse and you should get away as soon as you can. If he loved you he would not treat you like this. Rape is rape regardless of marriage. If you can't get help from family/friends please get in touch with a Refuge as 999tigger suggests.

You do not deserve to be treated like this and he is unlikely to change. You owe it to yourself and any future children you may have to get out now

all the best

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.