Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA AS Geography 1 & 2 GEOG1 & GEOG2 - 16 & 19 May 2017 [Exam Discussion] Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there a january 2010 paper and 2009 paper? Can someone please send them to me! x

ReputationRep:
    Pooing myself about these resits. Anyone got any tips on remembering case study figures? With having to remember these and a2 ones my mind is mashed! Also any guesses on possible Qs? I'm doing rivers, coasts, populations and health. I've been answering paper and random questions to revise but my timing is horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    How's revision going for everyone ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pezisland37)
    what topics you all doing?
    Hiii I'm doing rivers coast population and health

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollie1024)
    Pooing myself about these resits. Anyone got any tips on remembering case study figures? With having to remember these and a2 ones my mind is mashed! Also any guesses on possible Qs? I'm doing rivers, coasts, populations and health. I've been answering paper and random questions to revise but my timing is horrendous.
    Hi i usually round the figures to the nearest whole number which makes it easier to remember or say things like 1/2 1/4 if the number is close to those figures.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm retaking geog1. does anyone think they know what may come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaaa98x)
    Sorry wouldn't let me upload ones any sooner as the file size exceeds what TSR allows or something...
    Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got some good notes on Population? I pretty much know the CGP stuff back to front, but I'd like a bit more content, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luis99)
    Has anyone got some good notes on Population? I pretty much know the CGP stuff back to front, but I'd like a bit more content, thanks
    i'm happy to send you my notes, not sure how useful you will find it, they are mostly in table / bullet point format to make it short and easy to remember.

ReputationRep:
    Read in another thread that braided channels might come up for rivers

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for the GEOG 2 re sit on 19th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaaa98x)
    Sorry wouldn't let me upload ones any sooner as the file size exceeds what TSR allows or something...
    Hiii thanks for these papers, I was wondering if you had the mark schemes by any chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcieiscooler)
    i'm happy to send you my notes, not sure how useful you will find it, they are mostly in table / bullet point format to make it short and easy to remember.
    Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions on what questions could potentially come up on tomorrow's exam. I do River, Cold Environments, Population and Energy.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    http://www.geographyas.info/

ReputationRep:
    Any one have any predictions for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    WHo's ready for tomorrow? any predictions as to what might come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieFGeog)
    Any one have any predictions for tomorrow?
    I spoke to my geography teacher about this and he said it could go either way because it's the last year of the exam. Like they might make it really hard and use topics that have never come up before or just reuse similar questions on topics that have come up in the past.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got predictions for rivers, energy, coast and population?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone doing Geog1 today!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.