Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA AS Geography 1 & 2 GEOG1 & GEOG2 - 16 & 19 May 2017 [Exam Discussion] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    I feel like because it's a resit and only people that are resitting are doing this exam then they will make it easy, cos we obviously didn't do particularly well the first time so they might be nice to us....... hopefully!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaaa98x)
    I feel like because it's a resit and only people that are resitting are doing this exam then they will make it easy, cos we obviously didn't do particularly well the first time so they might be nice to us....... hopefully!!!!!
    That is exactly what I'm hoping for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcieiscooler)
    That is exactly what I'm hoping for!
    I hope so, I thought I was prepared but now I'm feeling a bit worries

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do question 9, what are the international organisations that accelerate globalisation, I wrote about some but I also wrote about TNCs but will TNCS count?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else run out of time ??! I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone write about Africa/Arctic

ReputationRep:
    Ran out of time... Can't believe it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hkss)
    Ran out of time... Can't believe it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How much did you miss out?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=L1lly;71479016]Did anyone else run out of time ??! I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF[/QUOTE
    Same, Im so annoyed with myself, there was some questions which i think could of been worded better, was sitting there so confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie14/06/)
    How much did you miss out?
    two 4 markers, didn't have time to do them so just went straight to the essay

ReputationRep:
    Ran out of time missing the last 15 marker and a 5 marker, also had a blank on another 15 marker but population CE went well, doesn't help with being pissed off with myself tho

ReputationRep:
    Ran out of time, rushed everything cos I took too long on rivers. Wrote a line for 15 mark rivers question thinking I'd come back to it. Had 20 mins to do food supply so only did 2-3 paragraphs on each question. I was mid word on the 15 marker for food, proper messed this up.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Britneyf1208;71480694]
    (Original post by L1lly)
    Did anyone else run out of time ??! I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF[/QUOTE
    Same, Im so annoyed with myself, there was some questions which i think could of been worded better, was sitting there so confused.
    I so agree with you! I wish I could've worded them better.. And time :/

ReputationRep:
    Ran out of time missing the last 15 marker and a 5 marker, also had a blank on another 15 marker but population CE went well, doesn't help with being pissed off with myself tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillywren99)
    You've posted that twice 😂 But yeah the time thing seems to be an issue for everyone. Even the people in my class!

ReputationRep:
    missed a 15 marker and answered all the 4/5 markers in a hurry without time to think

other than that I think the questions that i did answer were good answers which is more important

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think the population 4 marker (comment on...) and the one after on economic impacts of ageing populations (both in reference to the Figure) were essentially the same question?

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find the exam? Wtf was that rivers 15marker?

ReputationRep:
    what case study did people use for the population 15 marker?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.