Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    So I've applied for nutrition and I haven't got an offer yet but i think i've already decided that I made a mistake and should have applied for maths and biology as it's what i much prefer doing at college and would like to continue with it. Would it be better to let the university know now for them to consider me for maths and biology instead asap or is it better to see if i get an offer from nutrition first, and then ask if i can switch? Any advice is much appreciated
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I'd ring or email them as soon as possible. Not only will you be wasting their time but places will be going and you will be missing the chance for applicant days and interviews the longer you wait. You'll be considered as though you submitted your application late I'd assume.
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.