Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a question about the GAMSAT day - can I take a bag with me containing some lunch? Am I allowed a water bottle during the exam? Are you allowed to leave for the toilet or only during breaks?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can take whatever you want, you just have to leave your stuff in the corner of the room. You are allowed a bottle but one of those clear bottles.

You can take toilet breaks, but from the top of my head you could only go during specific times of the exam period.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Osiris, how much are you selling the pdfs for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Osiris, Im intending to take my GAMSAT on sept next year. But i feel i should probably start studying since im currently working full time now. Do you still have those pdf files for Des O Neill? i cnt seem to find them online.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am aiming for the GAMSAT in March 2018. Since my time is so limited, I want to focus on using one main thing to prep for it. I have the Gold Standard Textbook, and the Des O-Neill 4 sets, and also been using Khan Academy to go through what I don't understand. So for studying (not practising), would you recommend the Gold Standard book or Des O-Neill's books?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abigaillyj)
    Hi Osiris, Im intending to take my GAMSAT on sept next year. But i feel i should probably start studying since im currently working full time now. Do you still have those pdf files for Des O Neill? i cnt seem to find them online.
    I found a few on eBay. But I'm purchasing mine from a guy on Australia's Carousell, cause that seller seemed the most legit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.