Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

QMU Audiology Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking to study Audiology starting in September 2017?

ReputationRep:
    I was interested in your post as I'm an audiology student but haven't seen anyone post about audiology at QMU before. Have just googled it. Which level of course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I've been researching the best course for a long time and feel like QMU has the best modules and the staff all seem very friendly. I also adore Edinburgh. I am applying for the Pre-reg masters as I have a degree in Deaf Studies

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good - hope all goes well for you.

ReputationRep:
    How about you? Where are you at in your course and which college are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandie321p)
    How about you? Where are you at in your course and which college are you in?
    I'm second year BSc at Southampton - really enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic! I've really looked at the Southampton masters cause it's really similar to Edinburgh but I guess I'm just choosing Edinburgh for the location and cost of living. What made you choose audiology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandie321p)
    That's fantastic! I've really looked at the Southampton masters cause it's really similar to Edinburgh but I guess I'm just choosing Edinburgh for the location and cost of living. What made you choose audiology?
    Long story - Deaf friends and have worked with D/deaf people.
    You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.