Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by May_)
    Thank you!! That's made me feel a bit more positive! Do you know if they only give offers from the list on results day, or is there a chance I could hear before the UCAS deadline? 😬
    I think it's based on feedback.
    I think they wait for both people to pick other unis and for people not to meet requirements.
    In the latter obviously that won't be known until results day.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't see someone actually asked me a question on here. Animalmagic: I got an A in Chemistry, Biology and Physics and a B in maths and English at Higher

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vici888)
    Sorry I didn't see someone actually asked me a question on here. Animalmagic: I got an A in Chemistry, Biology and Physics and a B in maths and English at Higher

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!
    I couldn't even get anything near that when I sat my highers with everything that was going on.
    You should be proud of yourself 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much. Were the 3As in the sciences for Advanced Highers or Highers? If Highers do you mind me asking what grades you got for your Advanced Highers? Thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For Higher in 5th year I got :
    Chemistry A
    Biology A
    Physics A
    Maths B
    English B

Advanced Highers:
    Biology A
    Chemistry B
    Physics C
    Maths C

I also did a GCSE in Polish (my native language) whilst doing 4 advanced Highers just to show I'm bilingual.
    Thank you for the kind words guys☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much, that is really helpful and congratulations again on your unconditional.

For Higher in 5th year I got :
    Chemistry A
    Biology A
    Physics A
    Maths B
    English B

Advanced Highers:
    Biology A
    Chemistry B
    Physics C
    Maths C

I also did a GCSE in Polish (my native language) whilst doing 4 advanced Highers just to show I'm bilingual.
    Thank you for the kind words guys☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also may I add I was late for my Glasgow interview because I went to the wrong uni (I went to the main campus instead of the vet school), I forgot my id photo and completely ruined the computer test and I got an offer. I'm sure miracles happen. Thank you for your kind words☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad that it all worked out for you despite the mishaps! Your story is inspirational and shows what you can achieve when you don't give up at the first hurdle

Also may I add I was late for my Glasgow interview because I went to the wrong uni (I went to the main campus instead of the vet school), I forgot my id photo and completely ruined the computer test and I got an offer. I'm sure miracles happen. Thank you for your kind words☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've gotten conditional offers for both Glasgow and RVC (I have to submit my school certs for Glasgow and IELTS for RVC ☺️) I'm an international student from Singapore, so I've never been to the UK before so really excited to come over!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow was and still is my dream school because of the opportunity to study abroad and because it is accredited by some American institute meaning you can work in the USA. I hope to meet you all when we start 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calicokittenpaws)
    Hi! I've gotten conditional offers for both Glasgow and RVC (I have to submit my school certs for Glasgow and IELTS for RVC ☺️) I'm an international student from Singapore, so I've never been to the UK before so really excited to come over!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on your offers!
    I only applied for Glasgow, mainly because I live here and because my mature student programme only allowed access to Glasgow.

If I'm honest though I'd have taken Glasgow over the rest!

ReputationRep:
    There's a fb chat for people who have Glasgow offers for vet med so was wondering if anyone wanted added??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by May_)
    Hey, I've been put on the waiting list.. But gutted as glasgow and edinburgh were my favourites and I messed up one of the stations at the edinburgh interview today so even though the rest of it was really good I don't think I have a chance there sadly....
    I know you mentioned on another chat that you knew someone who got in on the waiting list? Do you know when they heard? Was it before the UCAS deadline? Thanks
    Hey, have you had anything yet from Glasgow?person on my course who was on waiting list was offered a conditional offer 2 days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Id love to be adres the the Glasgow vet studenta group chat for 2017/18 freshers😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freshers week terrifies me.
    I'm way too old.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine, there are people of different ages going😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramzoid)
    Hey, have you had anything yet from Glasgow?person on my course who was on waiting list was offered a conditional offer 2 days ago.
    Hey! Yes I have!! I emailed them in the middle of March to ask how the waiting list works and explained that although I had other offers glasgow would have been my first choice... They emailed back and then 2 days later I received an offer!! Not sure if my email affected it much but so glad I did get in touch if it did! Just need to get the grades now, but hopefully should see you in September!
    Thanks for remembering me 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by May_)
    Hey! Yes I have!! I emailed them in the middle of March to ask how the waiting list works and explained that although I had other offers glasgow would have been my first choice... They emailed back and then 2 days later I received an offer!! Not sure if my email affected it much but so glad I did get in touch if it did! Just need to get the grades now, but hopefully should see you in September!
    Thanks for remembering me 😊
    Yay congrats!
    Told you it was a good thing. If just came back a lot quicker than I expected

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine, there are people of different ages going😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha! Yes I know. I don't worry about the age thing if I'm honest. I'm currently the oldest in my Access course so it's nothing new.
    Just gets concerning when I get called the course auntie, apparently it's because I'm helpful and help folk on my course with studying etc but I reckon it's because I'm old haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan-mci)
    There's a fb chat for people who have Glasgow offers for vet med so was wondering if anyone wanted added??
    Hey ive got a conditional offer for Vet Med at Glasgow so could you please add me to the fb group?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.