Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramzoid)
    Haha! Yes I know. I don't worry about the age thing if I'm honest. I'm currently the oldest in my Access course so it's nothing new.
    Just gets concerning when I get called the course auntie, apparently it's because I'm helpful and help folk on my course with studying etc but I reckon it's because I'm old haha.
    Hi, I'm finishing up first year if you have any questions, but as for the age thing no one really bothers due to the large proportion of international students, most who have an undergraduate and are older as a result of that.
    To be honest there are not really any older UK students in my year; the oldest being around 21/22, but it really doesn't make a difference at all- some US students are in their 30s so there's a big range

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treen98)
    Hi, I'm finishing up first year if you have any questions, but as for the age thing no one really bothers due to the large proportion of international students, most who have an undergraduate and are older as a result of that.
    To be honest there are not really any older UK students in my year; the oldest being around 21/22, but it really doesn't make a difference at all- some US students are in their 30s so there's a big range
    I'm fine with it in all honesty. I'm 33. I'm just an old fart 😊

ReputationRep:
    Last assessment at college today!
    I've passed everything and have achieved my conditions 😊
    Vet School here I come!

ReputationRep:
    That is fantastic news🎉🎉🎉 congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant news, congratulations!

(Original post by Ramzoid)
    Last assessment at college today!
    I've passed everything and have achieved my conditions 😊
    Vet School here I come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calicokittenpaws)
    Hi! I've gotten conditional offers for both Glasgow and RVC (I have to submit my school certs for Glasgow and IELTS for RVC ☺️) I'm an international student from Singapore, so I've never been to the UK before so really excited to come over!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hi! if u dont mind, may i know how the interviews for the various unis u applied to were conducted? as well as what the conditions were for ur offers:-) im from sg too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.