Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who has applied to coventry for adult nursing let me know!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied. I have an interview on 7th Feb

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview yesterday, and they responded today saying I have an offer! That was pretty quick

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got in to Coventry university for adult nursing sept 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wojiaoshakira)
    I had my interview yesterday, and they responded today saying I have an offer! That was pretty quick
    Weldon so happy for you ,was the tests hard and what did they ask you

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I have also received an offer but I'm looking at accommodation and I have no idea which one to go for as I'm not sure how long the first year is in weeks e.g. 38 weeks? 43weeks? 45 weeks?? does anybody know, if so I would be really grateful!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Adult Nursing at Coventry and have a taster day to go to tomorrow (4th July), anyone else going to this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebesusan98)
    Congrats! I have also received an offer but I'm looking at accommodation and I have no idea which one to go for as I'm not sure how long the first year is in weeks e.g. 38 weeks? 43weeks? 45 weeks?? does anybody know, if so I would be really grateful!
    I'm sure when I went to an open day at Coventry they said it was around 43 weeks long, I'm not 100% sure though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annafaulkner1987)
    I did, got a DBS and taster day tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annafaulkner1987)
    I'm going and just so everyone knows we have a face book group chat for people on the nursig course this year if anyone wants to join it . 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amiee26)
    I'm going and just so everyone knows we have a face book group chat for people on the nursig course this year if anyone wants to join it . 😊😊
    What's the group? I'll join!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callie:P)
    I applied for Adult Nursing at Coventry and have a taster day to go to tomorrow (4th July), anyone else going to this?
    I was also at the taster day on the 4th July, excited to start meeting everyone x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia.92)
    I was also at the taster day on the 4th July, excited to start meeting everyone x
    Haha I was there! Probably saw you lol. Everyone seemed really nice x

ReputationRep:
    I would love to join the group chat x

ReputationRep:
    If you look on the coventry university offer holders 2017 u will see a messege saying there is a adult nursing group chat comment in there and I will add you too it

ReputationRep:
    If you look on the coventry university offer holders 2017 u will see a messege saying there is a adult nursing group chat comment in there and I will add you too it
    Thank you, I've requested to be joined to the group but my names Antonia richards on Facebook not Harris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia.92)
    Thank you, I've requested to be joined to the group but my names Antonia richards on Facebook not Harris
    I cant find it on my phone 😦

ReputationRep:
    If you look for Amy Slade on fb my profile picture is of 4 people in a nightclub if you send me a friend request I will add you to the group. Sorry you carnt find it

ReputationRep:
    If you look for Amy Slade on fb my profile picture is of 4 people in a nightclub if you send me a friend request I will add you to the group. Sorry you carnt find it
    Done, thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callie:P)
    Done, thank you x
    i've added you sorry for it taking so long

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.