Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm choosing between university of Brighton or Sussex, and atm I'm thinking about choosing Sussex because they have more specialized courses in life science but I want to know which one you think is better for studying science? Brighton or Sussex?
    I want to study biology/ecology or something like that. Thank you!!

**Sorry about the spelling error in the title, wrote it too fast without checking (and I don't know how to change the title)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hear Sussex is pretty good at Life Sciences and has a good reputation and I definitely know if I was making a choice, I'd choose Sussex.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say definitely choose Sussex!
    It's in the top 10 for life sciences in the UK and I currently do life sciences at Sussex and I love it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.