Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordJesus)
    ah there you are! So after i destroyed your silly argument you went to watch these cringey videos!
    Which argument? I only know of one we had which you lost badly and stopped replying to. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't need to, since someone already refuted it. Go back to that thread and refute it, I dare you.

Saying "it takes months to dig" is just a load of made up bs. You're all talk but nothing of what you say is intelligent.
    I proved you wrong with video evidence. Sad!

The wall will continue no matter how loud you shout.

ReputationRep:
    How convenient of you to ignore the first sentence, let me put it in large font for you to see.

Aw, weren't you smart enough to refute it and had to wait until someone else said something? :console:

ReputationRep:
    I came to see that it was already refuted. Then I couldn't be bothered to expose your stupidity since someone else had done it for me!

Shame, you keep ignoring the fact that you lost, but I guess you're used to that.

Anyways its been nice talking to someone as degenerative as you, feel free to have the last say since you get a kick out of being stupid.
    You got proved wrong with video evidence. Keep crying.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    Are you bodyshaming him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metal Gear)
    Are you bodyshaming him?

No

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.