I'm 6'2" do think I'm average , short or tall?

Watch this thread
Friendly person
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi
habeas.corpus
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Tall. Below 5ft 9 is short imo.
l'etranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
below 6'0 is short, 6'0 - 6'2 is medium, >6'2 is tall.
Metal Gear
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by l'etranger)
K a n k e r
a
n
k
e
r
l'etranger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Metal Gear)
K a n k e r
a
n
k
e
r
Dutch steamboat detected
MadVisionary
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Proud 5'11" here :anger:
Average is 5'10". Below 5'9" is short, above 6'0" is tall. > : (
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Just when I started to think I was tall

Spoiler:
Show

MadVisionary
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm 6'0" if you count my hair and/or my shoes. :laugh:
Funny thing is most people can't tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'0", so I've always been happy with my height :lol:
MadVisionary
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I know several :lol:
tengentoppa
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Of course it's tall, and I'm sure you know it's tall you validation-seeking buffoon.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
manlet detected 6"2 is midget tier you probably have dwarfism 7m+ is like average height jfc
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
You're tall obviously as the average height stands at 5'9 in the UK.
impala2chef
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Friendly person)
Hi
Ur a midget

Dbi
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
6'2 is average tall.

What's average tall? It's the normal height that tall people are. If a guy seems tall, but not obscene, chances are he'll be around the 6'2/3 mark.
Below that they're not that tall to stand out; above that they're just weird.
So, you're tall, but not stupidly so.

But you knew all this already.
James255
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5'8 is not short!
Angry Bird
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
midget
Friendly person
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by tengentoppa)
Of course it's tall, and I'm sure you know it's tall you validation-seeking buffoon.
Buffoon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
66.32%
No (43)
22.28%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.4%

Watched Threads