The Student Room Group

Science and English gcse help

Well I'm in year 10 currently and I have my English literature gcse on: an inspector calls,Christmas carol Macbeth and poetry. However I also have all my science tests coming up (not gcse) and I seem to be focusing and stessing more on science and barely taking my English gcse seriously I only have a few months left and I think this may be because I find I need to study science more as it is triple and also because I'm not really sure HOW to revise for English literature..
If anyone could give me some guidance I would appreciate a lot!Especially on how to balance out my revision for other subjects...
Thanks x
Hey im in yr 13
What I would say is to use the spec for science just to see if you know the content. Once you've done this then you can practise lots of exam papers. This will decrease the pressure for you to then focus on English. When I was in your year and in yr 11 id did not revise for English because I did not know of a way to. I still don't know now unless if anyone can give you tips.

Hope the tip works for science though. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Hey im in yr 13
What I would say is to use the spec for science just to see if you know the content. Once you've done this then you can practise lots of exam papers. This will decrease the pressure for you to then focus on English. When I was in your year and in yr 11 id did not revise for English because I did not know of a way to. I still don't know now unless if anyone can give you tips.

Hope the tip works for science though. Good luck :smile:

Thank you!I will try the exam paper one and also hope someone can reply to help with the english :smile:
I study the same books lmao

Make a revision time table! Go on get revising and make one! It helps
If you like I can send you my excel one? The website is better tbh
Original post by Skeletonclique21
I study the same books lmao

Make a revision time table! Go on get revising and make one! It helps
If you like I can send you my excel one? The website is better tbh

Hmm I'll consider that actually because I tend to make notes on my phone and tick them off when I do them, It would be great if you send It so I can get an idea?? :smile:
Original post by R.n_321
Thank you!I will try the exam paper one and also hope someone can reply to help with the english :smile:

Np

Quick Reply

Latest