Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

President Snowflake to launch investigation into "voter fraud". Watch

ReputationRep:
    He won the election, but is still too insecure to get over the fact that he lost the popular vote. President Snowflake claims that the reason for this is that "millions of illegal immigrants" voted for Clinton, a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence. Rather, it's an "alternative fact" because it was invented to make him feel all fuzzy and warm again.

He will now waste a lot of money and resources to find a way to soothe his delicate ego. The White House is now one massive safe space.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38746559

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    He won the election, but is still too insecure to get over the fact that he lost the popular vote. President Snowflake claims that the reason for this is that "millions of illegal immigrants" voted for Clinton, a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence. Rather, it's an "alternative fact" because it was invented to make him feel all fuzzy and warm again.

He will now waste a lot of money and resources to find a way to soothe his delicate ego. The White House is now one massive safe space.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38746559
    So.

Voter fraud is a crime.

Trump is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the land.

Orders investigation into suspected crime.

He's a snowflake.

Left wing logic is seriously ****ed up!

ReputationRep:
    He's the god emperor and dissent must be purged.

ReputationRep:
    Someone said he is a sore winner and they are right.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Why the frick does it matter m9 u got the job didn't u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    So.

Voter fraud is a crime.

Trump is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the land.

Orders investigation into suspected crime.

He's a snowflake.

Left wing logic is seriously ****ed up!
    Right wing ass-sucking is seriously cringey!

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of states have got so tough on so called 'voter fraud' over the past decade or so, there is no ****ing way that ''millions'' of illegal immigrants could have voted. He really needs to get over himself and stop, somehow, acting like a massive ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordJesus)
    What's ****ed up is you believing that it's okay for Trump to waste money on such a futile thing. He's butthurt and insecure over the fact that the only reason he landed this job is because of a broken electoral system that right wingers have tried to force us to accept because "muh democracy"

And if you cant see that hes an insecure snowflake then you're just confused.
    Well it depends on your point of view.

I agree with Trump and believe voter fraud to be a crime that should be investigated.

You we must assume, do not.

He landed his job because he won an election fair and square, won i may add under the system that has been in place since the first ever US election.(99% sure about that)

Curiously i can not recall any of the left wingers currently undergoing a meltdown, ever complaining about the broken electoral system in the US.

Obviously, if you can point out one who did before the left lost the election i would very much appreciate it !

Otherwise we'll just have to agree its sour grapes.

I'm OK with that,you?

ReputationRep:
    It is a waste of money and a claim that originated from a right wingers twitter account. That alone should be enough to demonstrate what a waste this is.

The electoral system is broken. If someone gets more votes, they should be president. That is what logic dictates and that is true democracy.

AWWWW.

Life just isn't fair is it.

No doubt you would have been just as triggered if Clinton had won without the popular vote.............LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I not surprised you've given me this childish degenerative reply?

Grow up, if you can't accept that i've debunked your stupid argument just apologise for wasting my time and move on.
    Debunked?

Really, all i got from your posts was childish whining.

But hey, if you need the ego boost of claiming you debunked my argument, knock yourself out!

ReputationRep:
    That's President Garbanzo Bean to you!

ReputationRep:
    What's ****ed up is you believing that it's okay for Trump to waste money on such a futile thing. He's butthurt and insecure over the fact that the only reason he landed this job is because of a broken electoral system that right wingers have tried to force us to accept because "muh democracy"

And if you cant see that hes an insecure snowflake then you're just confused.
    "If you don't agree with my conjectured allegory which I have not supported with facts then you are clearly stupid/insert other obtuse term here. Open your mind and jump on my wagon, sheeple!"

ReputationRep:
    You're all talk mate.

Go back to post 11 and refute my argument properly. Until then you owe me an apology for being stupid.
    Sorry, once someone starts blathering about how they won the argument my work is done.

An apology?

While i will concede my argument led you to the point where you had nothing left but to claim "i won, i won" the decision to go there was ultimately yours.

Lets hope you learn something from this.

ReputationRep:
    What a big baby, just like all the other pathetic alt-right snowflakes. They are under the spotlight now and they are looking pretty sweaty to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    What a big baby, just like all the other pathetic alt-right snowflakes. They are under the spotlight now and they are looking pretty sweaty to me.
    Now, now play nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you read it clearly. Let me put it in large font for you to see.

Go back to post 11 and refute my argument properly. Until then you owe me an apology for being stupid.

Extra large font, well that's different!

Refute post 11............

Nothing to refute, you stated your opinion and presented no evidence to back it up.

I have no desire to refute or change your opinion.

Your opinion like every other opinion is immaterial.

Facts are all that count.

Maybe try a bigger font next time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Well it depends on your point of view.

I agree with Trump and believe voter fraud to be a crime that should be investigated.

You we must assume, do not.

He landed his job because he won an election fair and square, won i may add under the system that has been in place since the first ever US election.(99% sure about that)

Curiously i can not recall any of the left wingers currently undergoing a meltdown, ever complaining about the broken electoral system in the US.

Obviously, if you can point out one who did before the left lost the election i would very much appreciate it !

Otherwise we'll just have to agree its sour grapes.

I'm OK with that,you?
    Trump agrees about the Electoral College, or at least he did.

Name:  IMG_1370.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  55.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    The facts are on the article you fool. Read the article first before making silly comments.
    You made the assumption that I had not read the article. You were wrong. That is empirical evidence of yourself being a fool, unlike the way you freely make such unfounded allegations against myself.

Your argument is still not backed up with facts, and again, you are claiming my viewpoint is silly simply because it is not the same as yours. I will make my argument and then not respond further to you, because you are not worth my time and I am a busy person.

We do know that the election computer systems were targeted and intruded multiple times, and in at-least one case the evidence is very clearly in favour of the Russians, state-endorsed or not. It is very possible that voter fraud took place, as digital experts have warned that no digital system can be ultimately secure. I do not agree with Trump, I think it is most likely Trump lost the popular vote, so I make clear that I am not aligning myself against the viewpoints in the article, which you lazily cite as your own defence - to which they do not act. My object is to your conjectures about Trump's personality, which make you sound ridiculous as the condescending tone makes you sound bitter and snowflake-y, much more than you believe Donald Trump to be. There could be all sorts of reasons as to why Trump is ordering the investigation, and I don't believe his public opinion is candid, but to assume it is an ego thing as you do means falling for his public image hook, line, and sinker. Having spent my time previously researching how other people find Trump's manner in his private life, he seems to be very cordial and intelligent, much unlike his public image. If, therefore, it is not an ego thing, the investigation and the public "belief" that he holds in having won the popular vote could be for many reasons, including trying to win over the general public with an artificial cognitive dissonance, convince the stupid, or convince others that he himself is stupid, so as to hide his cards and keep them close. Any of those are more likely, when the evidence is weighed, than that he is insecure and trying to soothe his ego.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Trump agrees about the Electoral College, or at least he did.

Name:  IMG_1370.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  55.5 KB
    OMG!

A human being that changes his mind about something after it benefits him!!!!!!!

Totally unheard of in the entire history of mankind.

Have you told your mummy on him?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.