Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

President Snowflake to launch investigation into "voter fraud". Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    OMG!

A human being that changes his mind about something after it benefits him!!!!!!!

Totally unheard of in the entire history of mankind.

Have you told your mummy on him?
    Triggered or what. :rofl:

He won fair and square but his ego can't cope with losing anything.
    • Very Important Poster

Trump is claiming 3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the election, That would be fraud on a massive scale. If they were all democrats then that would give him the popular vote. Thats a pretty big claim.

Seems to be about dead people who arent taken off the books and people who are registered and vote in two or more states because they move.

Name:  trump fraud voter.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  12.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    Any of those are more likely, when the evidence is weighed, than that he is insecure and trying to soothe his ego.
    Could you please produce this evidence that you speak of?

If it's not about his ego, why has he spent so much time harping on about how illegal immigrants "helped" Clinton to win the popular vote? His behaviour since being elected is enough evidence for us to conclude that he is a very insecure person. I have yet to see proof that he is demanding the investigation for any other reason.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Seems to be about dead people who arent taken off the books and people who are registered and vote in two or more states because they move.
    If that's what it's about then he should go after Steve Bannon first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Could you please produce this evidence that you speak of?

If it's not about his ego, why has he spent so much time harping on about how illegal immigrants "helped" Clinton to win the popular vote? His behaviour since being elected is enough evidence for us to conclude that he is a very insecure person. I have yet to see proof that he is demanding the investigation for any other reason.
    https://www.quora.com/What-is-Donald...like-in-person

He doesn't sound like an egoistic guy. It's an act, and it clearly works, because now he's president. His behaviour is an act, that is what I believe, based on eighty anecdotes of his private life. He isn't stupid, he's now a successful businessman, and he successfully manipulated the public into voting him in. I don't believe he is so stupid as to believe what he says, so therefore it must be for some other motive, as I made some suggestions to previously. I believe that is far better evidence against the idea that he is demanding the investigation because he is insecure, based only on his own actions - why would he be so candid in the public eye, when he can afford the world's best advisors?
    • Very Important Poster

It says his daughter is also registered in two states.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Triggered or what. :rofl:

He won fair and square but his ego can't cope with losing anything.

You believe being a comfortable loser is a good quality in a leader?

ReputationRep:
    You believe being a comfortable loser is a good quality in a leader?
    No, neither is being egotistical.

Do you agree with him concocting fantasies that are devoid from reality and trying to broadcast them as truth?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't see how this makes him a 'snowflake.'

An investigation would at least put to rest any uncertainty. And if it doesn't find anything, well, there you go. But if it does...

(Original post by Dandaman1)
      I really don't see how this makes him a 'snowflake.'

An investigation would at least put to rest any uncertainty. And if it doesn't find anything, well, there you go. But if it does...
      When the democrats declared there was voter fraud Hilary was a sore loser that needed to get over it.
      Now, Trump has won, is in office, has declared there was voter fraud and suddenly it's a justifiable cause?
      I understand people have a bias towards the candidate they support and will blindly agree with everything they say good or bad but I thought this would at least be acknowledged as a fruitless endeavour by both sides.
      It's quite frankly a waste of money.
      You lost the popular vote, get over it and focus on your presidency.

ReputationRep:
      Is Obama a snowflake for order an investigation into Russia?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StrawbAri)
      When the democrats declared there was voter fraud Hilary was a sore loser that needed to get over it.
      Now, Trump has won, is in office, has declared there was voter fraud and suddenly it's a justifiable cause?
      I understand people have a bias towards the candidate they support and will blindly agree with everything they say good or bad but I thought this would at least be acknowledged as a fruitless endeavour by both sides.
      It's quite frankly a waste of money.
      You lost the popular vote, get over it and focus on your presidency.
      There was an investigation into what Hillary's puppet said happened should there not be an investigation here? Consider the fact that people who were paid by her campaign were conspiring to commit voter fraud.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JamesN88)
      No, neither is being egotistical.

Do you agree with him concocting fantasies that are devoid from reality and trying to broadcast them as truth?
      This is how the left governs.

(Original post by joecphillips)
        There was an investigation into what Hillary's puppet said happened should there not be an investigation here? Consider the fact that people who were paid by her campaign were conspiring to commit voter fraud.
        There can be an investigation (as baffling as it is since he's already won) but it doesn't stop both from being fruitless wastes of time. It's just a bit disingenuous that the exact same people that said Hilary and Co were sore losers for suspecting voter fraud are the same people egging on Trump in this case. Same as the people that supported Hilary's fraud investigation but are now bashing Trump.

ReputationRep:
        As president Trump is duty bound to uphold the laws of the USA.

Castigating him for doing his duty really is bottom of the barrel stuff.

ReputationRep:

Every reputable source has said there is zero evidence of voter fraud having taken place.

There is no evidence of any fraud.

Neither left or right believe there was any fraud.

No news outlets anywhere are reporting any evidence of any fraud.

It's not upholding the law when there's no justification for the trial. It's a witch-hunt, pure and simple.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Drewski)
        Every reputable source has said there is zero evidence of voter fraud having taken place.

There is no evidence of any fraud.

Neither left or right believe there was any fraud.

No news outlets anywhere are reporting any evidence of any fraud.

It's not upholding the law when there's no justification for the trial. It's a witch-hunt, pure and simple.
        Trial......

What trial?

ReputationRep:
        Trial......

What trial?
        Well done. You picked up on one word that should be 'investigation', rather than trial.

I note you've got no comeback for any of the other points.

ReputationRep:

Oh please, now you sound desperate. There's zero evidence to support what he's claiming, as said by his own legal team.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.351c80c30035

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.