The Student Room Group

West of Scotland primary education interview help

I've just heard from UWS that I have been invited for a interview for primary education and didn't know if anyone has been to the same interview or if anyone has advice on how to answer possible questions and what to expect
Reply 1
Original post by Jenjen.m
I've just heard from UWS that I have been invited for a interview for primary education and didn't know if anyone has been to the same interview or if anyone has advice on how to answer possible questions and what to expect

Hi, I was just wondering how you got on. How did you find the interview process? Was the individual interview difficult?

Reply 2
Original post by Emza96
Hi, I was just wondering how you got on. How did you find the interview process? Was the individual interview difficult?

Hi i didn't think it had went well but they have offered me a conditional so it must have gone better than I thought. The whole interview process went okay, the written aspect of it went well but with my talk about a book that impacted my life I ended up forgetting some parts and rambling. The individual interview wasn't that bad it didn't last long only 10 minutes and the questions weren't that bad. So overall it wasn't the hardest interview but the interviewers definitely made me quite nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending