The Student Room Group

Suspending studies due to health issues

Hi.

I've recently suspended my studies, which has been confirmed and accepted by my university, due to health issues. I have read that I may be entitled to funding through the remainder of this academic year, but this is not guaranteed.

Does anyone have any previous experience with how this process works? And what it would require for me to receive funding for the rest of the year. I would really appreciate any guidance.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by AdF5466
Hi.

I've recently suspended my studies, which has been confirmed and accepted by my university, due to health issues. I have read that I may be entitled to funding through the remainder of this academic year, but this is not guaranteed.

Does anyone have any previous experience with how this process works? And what it would require for me to receive funding for the rest of the year. I would really appreciate any guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Contact SFE (phone) they will require evidence and assess it on an individual basis. You should talk to a benefits expert at CAB or the disabiliyu rights people to see if you would be entitled. If you would be then benefits would be better than a loan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending