Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

£10k cash or a licence to kill for life. What would you choose? Watch

• View Poll Results: £10k cash or licence to kill?
    Gimme the cash!
    55.91%
    Licence to kill - pass me the silenced PPK!
    44.09%

• Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have no desire to kill anyone but 10k would be awesome, so I'll take the money and use it to go travelling or on a deposit for a house!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    I don't judge users based off a single thread.
    I have no idea how you reached the conclusion I am underestimating anyone's intelligence in any thread.

However, you stated in this thread: "Once again underestimating the intelligence of the user base."

For which I asked for clarification regarding how you perceive that I am underestimating people's intelligence in this thread. Will you answer, or would you like to retract your statement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalclash)
    I have no idea how you reached the conclusion I am underestimating anyone's intelligence in any thread.

However, you stated in this thread: "Once again underestimating the intelligence of the user base."

For which I asked for clarification regarding how you perceive that I am underestimating people's intelligence in this thread. Will you answer, or would you like to retract your statement?
    I will take a leaf out of your book, I will not retract my statement nor will I clarify.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    I just googled kalclash :fan::date:
    Lol! Oh dear I have a lot of content out there
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    I will take a leaf out of your book, I will not retract my statement nor will I clarify.
    I like your style.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    I bet you do. :fan:
    Nothing too recent though, I'm taking a break from social media

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Kill and increase my body count :smug:
    You're on my hit list and my to do list. Not in that order...

Spoiler:
    Show

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    How come?
    Many contributing reasons really, which essentially equate to it not being as enjoyable anymore. And if something's not enjoyable then there's little point trying to force it, especially with social media.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see. The vegan YouTubers are a bit fanatical in my opinion, probably best out of it.
    Yeah they are, I don't watch them and I made less and less videos about veganism over the years because I became tired of all the drama and *****y ballshit surrounding such an important topic. Unfortunately those types of videos are the ones that get the hits.

ReputationRep:
    TSR seems to have a lot of sociopaths. What sane person would ever really want to kill somebody? :afraid:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Erm, why would I want to kill people. Christ..
    Thank you... everyone around me is saying they'll kill
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not a vegan so maybe my opinion doesn't count... but I think your body is much nicer than durianriders (people think he's hot? lol ok).
    Thanks. Over the years DR has gone from being an entertaining YouTuber with a solid message to a bottom feeding troll interested in nothing but empty hits to pay the bills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalclash)
    You sir understood the thought process behind the original post. I was initially actually considering a lower value of £5k.

The idea of this post was not to attempt to put a value on a fictional licence to kill, but rather take a deep dive into people's thoughts of morality when the legal restrictions are lifted. I didn't expect most people to understand this, in fact the post wouldn't have worked if they had.
    Not a Sir But kudos for the interesting thread, definitely one of better "would you rathers".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.