Turn on thread page Beta

Edinburgh Napier, English Degree? (2017 Applicants) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Has anyone else applied to the English course at Napier? I'm still waiting on hearing something back - anyone else getting in offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for English aswell as journalism. I got my offer a week or so ago (conditional) ABBB. Quite surprised as my personal statement was completely based on journalism.
    (Original post by RobynEMcl)
    Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope
    Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)
    Nope
    Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only told me I would find out the date of my interview if I met minimum requirements in the written assessment

ReputationRep:
    That's strange, you'd think they'd give you an answer either way rather than leave you hanging! That's what I hate about universities/colleges sometimes.
    I've still not heard anything, getting anxious as I've had no answers for any of my choices except Strathclyde. Makes me nervous just waiting!

ReputationRep:
    They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagangiel)
    Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?
    Just journalism

ReputationRep:
    Have either of you heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.