Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Has anyone else applied to the English course at Napier? I'm still waiting on hearing something back - anyone else getting in offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for English aswell as journalism. I got my offer a week or so ago (conditional) ABBB. Quite surprised as my personal statement was completely based on journalism.
    (Original post by RobynEMcl)
    Applied for English and film and journalism at Napier. I haven't heard from the English course but I have sent of an article to the journalism one in the hope of receiving an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope
    Has journalism replied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)
    Nope
    Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did they tell you when they would?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only told me I would find out the date of my interview if I met minimum requirements in the written assessment

ReputationRep:
    That's strange, you'd think they'd give you an answer either way rather than leave you hanging! That's what I hate about universities/colleges sometimes.
    I've still not heard anything, getting anxious as I've had no answers for any of my choices except Strathclyde. Makes me nervous just waiting!

ReputationRep:
    They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They told me the same. The interviews supposedly start the week of the 20th of February so I can imagine they have to tell the applicants soon. I have heard that many of the applicants get an interview so I imagine the criteria must of been relatively low

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagangiel)
    Is this for the English/journalism or English on its own?
    Just journalism

ReputationRep:
    Have either of you heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.