Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm so scared. Plz help :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Read highway code, do practice tests, enjoy your pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldplasma)
    Read highway code, do practice tests, enjoy your pass.
    I keep thinking I'm going to get in there, and it's going to hit me with questions I haven't seen before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    I keep thinking I'm going to get in there, and it's going to hit me with questions I haven't seen before.
    Shouldn't be an issue if you know the highway code

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Do loads of practice tests

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, as long as you have done your studying on both parts of the theory in the ways you wanted to (e.g. I did practice tests). Most of the questions you answered in practice tests will either turn up exactly or be only a tiny bit different. Concentrate on your hazard perception and remember, you have plenty of time.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.