Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I was wondering whether you guys could give your 2 cents on my chances of being admitted to the following programmes:
    - MSc Finance at Imperial Business (or Investment/Wealth Management since they are quite similar)
    - MSc Finance & Mathematics at Imperial College
    - MSc Finance at LSE
    - MSc Financial Mathematics at LSE
    - MSc Financial Economics Oxford Said

From the Netherlands and I have an Economics bachelor (7.5/10) and almost in possession of an Econometrics (basically only math/statistics) bachelor as well (8/10). I have quite some "social" ec (student society), but also work experience and IB internship for 4 months in the coming months. I also played sports (golf) at a national level.

Do some of you guys know how quantitative the Finance/Financial Economics masters are at Imperial, LSE, Oxford considering my background in econometrics?

Thank you for your time!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.