Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcd92)
    Just been waitlisted for documentary and curating 😞😞 so sad!!! Congratulations to all of you!
    Currently also waiting to hear about Documentary Reborn - getting so anxious!
    I wouldn't lose all hope on either as there is definitely going to be people turning down their offers. My referee did his BA, MA + PhD there and he said to just be patient as some of his students have gotten in from the waitlist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkassuee)
    Currently also waiting to hear about Documentary Reborn - getting so anxious!
    I wouldn't lose all hope on either as there is definitely going to be people turning down their offers. My referee did his BA, MA + PhD there and he said to just be patient as some of his students have gotten in from the waitlist
    I decided to leave documentary reborn (3 students were waitlisted) and concentrate on curating. So you will have more chances to be accepted as I quit good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, random question: which one is better Edinburgh or St Andrews for Art History? And wbo York?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liukajon)
    Hey, random question: which one is better Edinburgh or St Andrews for Art History? And wbo York?
    All good choices but I'd guess St Andrews is better? I did my BA in York and can 100% recommend it. Most of the MA professors taught me during my BA and I had a fantastic experience during the three years of my undergrad you really get amazing support from the staff and the faculty are all from world class universities!

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a very stupid question + has been asked before but are they letting us know via email or do they send us a letter? Just got really panicky as I remembered that i used my previous address for the application. Classic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkassuee)
    This is probably a very stupid question + has been asked before but are they letting us know via email or do they send us a letter? Just got really panicky as I remembered that i used my previous address for the application. Classic!
    Not stupid at all! I was wondering the same thing although I think it will probably be via email since that's how the interview invitation was sent and even if they do post it, you'll probably see the offer on Track anyway 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmwilliams)
    Not stupid at all! I was wondering the same thing although I think it will probably be via email since that's how the interview invitation was sent and even if they do post it, you'll probably see the offer on Track anyway 😁
    Cheers - I figured it'd possibly be via email!

ReputationRep:
    I just received an unconditional offer for Documentary Reborn! Literally can't believe it and still crying happy tears into my yoghurt haha.

ReputationRep:
    If what they said was true, they should be sending out BA offers anyday now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDakin)
    If what they said was true, they should be sending out BA offers anyday now...
    I hope so! Slightly terrified, good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roselondon2)
    I hope so! Slightly terrified, good luck to everyone
    I hope they don't make us wait too much longer 😭 We should set up a betting pool for when they'll start sending out offers 😂

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet? (BA applicants)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet? (BA applicants)
    Was about to ask the same thing 😅

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had any news yet? 😁

ReputationRep:
    No 😬😬 - is anyone waiting for a reply from Edinburgh too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmwilliams)
    Has anybody had any news yet? 😁
    Getting anxious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom1998Tom)
    No 😬😬 - is anyone waiting for a reply from Edinburgh too?
    Waiting for Edi too. I was really into idea of getting replay this Friday, but oh well ))

ReputationRep:
    Just received my courtauld BA offer!!

ReputationRep:
    Just received my courtauld BA offer!!
    i did as well! congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    I did too! Well done both of you 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.