Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I clicked on the link to be sent a paper Prospectus on either whatuni.co.uk or a similar website; can't remember which one now. This was months ago. Never received a copy. A few weeks later I did the same thing. No prospectus arrived. Last week I telephoned them and she said she would put one in the post for my son. Considering we only live in Northern Ireland and not the other side of the world i'm struggling to see why it is taking so long to get here. I'm starting to think that it might not arrive at all. Has anyone else experienced this issue with Hope and their paper Prospectus?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    I clicked on the link to be sent a paper Prospectus on either whatuni.co.uk or a similar website; can't remember which one now. This was months ago. Never received a copy. A few weeks later I did the same thing. No prospectus arrived. Last week I telephoned them and she said she would put one in the post for my son. Considering we only live in Northern Ireland and not the other side of the world i'm struggling to see why it is taking so long to get here. I'm starting to think that it might not arrive at all. Has anyone else experienced this issue with Hope and their paper Prospectus?
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this

We've checked in our records and it looks like there has been a small technical glitch. We've resent the prospectus to you this morning, it should be with you in the next week

Sorry again about the delay!

Best wishes,
    Amy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this

We've checked in our records and it looks like there has been a small technical glitch. We've resent the prospectus to you this morning, it should be with you in the next week

Sorry again about the delay!

Best wishes,
    Amy
    Thanks Amy. Much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I gave last Years - 16-17 to a Charity Shop only yesterday - you could've had it if I'd known OP

ReputationRep:
    Received the prospectus today.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.