Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha1999)
    Thank you so much! I was also wondering what to do for clothing? Is their any advice you have for me on what you and others wore to your interview?
    I wore smart trousers and a plain blazer. Some people were dressed similar to me and others dressed more casual. They didn't seem too bothered about it. Just make sure your smart but comfortable and I think you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha1999)
    Thank you so much! I was also wondering what to do for clothing? Is their any advice you have for me on what you and others wore to your interview?
    A smart jumper/too and trouser or jeans would be fine, don't feel like you need to be really smart as its pretty casual

ReputationRep:
    Happy to say I've received a conditional offer, hope the interviews have gone/ go okay for you guys. Let me know when you hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelsmk)
    Happy to say I've received a conditional offer, hope the interviews have gone/ go okay for you guys. Let me know when you hear back!
    Well done 🎉

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xYazz)
    I got a conditional too!
    That's great! What are your conditions? 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiem99)
    That's great! What are your conditions? 😀
    I'm on an access course, so I just have to get 33 credits at merit and 12 distinction! firmed Edinburgh today with Myerscough as insurance

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=xYazz;70692026]I'm on an access course, so I just have to get 33 credits at merit and 12 distinction! firmed Edinburgh today with Myerscough as insurance [/QUOTE

Good luck with your conditions! Can they send out unconditionals?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats guys on your offers!! Had my interview on Friday, so now its just waiting to see if I've been successful!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just wondering if anyone has heard back about offers since interviews? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssarahneill)
    Hiya, just wondering if anyone has heard back about offers since interviews? Xx
    I had my interview on the 24th and still haven't heard anything, what about you? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mags__)
    I had my interview on the 24th and still haven't heard anything, what about you? X
    I had it on the 24th too and haven't heard! Just waiting nervously as it's my first choice! I think we should hear by Friday coming as is that not the ucas deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssarahneill)
    I had it on the 24th too and haven't heard! Just waiting nervously as it's my first choice! I think we should hear by Friday coming as is that not the ucas deadline?
    Yeah and I'm pretty sure they said it would take about two weeks?! Least I'm not the only one that's not heard though 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mags__)
    Yeah and I'm pretty sure they said it would take about two weeks?! Least I'm not the only one that's not heard though 😂
    It took almost 4 weeks for them to get back to me so don't worry 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh Napier yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieramccx)
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh Napier yet?
    I haven't heard back yet and was getting worried, but a friend reminded me that they probably won't get back to anyone this week because of the easter holidays.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back yet and was getting worried, but a friend reminded me that they probably won't get back to anyone this week because of the easter holidays.
    Yeah I was starting to get worried too I've been checking my emails non stop😂 Ahhh yeah I forgot about that, waiting is so nerve racking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieramccx)
    Yeah I was starting to get worried too I've been checking my emails non stop😂 Ahhh yeah I forgot about that, waiting is so nerve racking
    It really is, i wish they wouldn't make us wait so long 😭 And I felt so stupid when I realised how much time I had spend checking my emails and they were all off on holiday 😂

ReputationRep:
    It really is, i wish they wouldn't make us wait so long 😭 And I felt so stupid when I realised how much time I had spend checking my emails and they were all off on holiday 😂
    I know I feel silly now too but I'll probably still get excited everytime I get an email😂

ReputationRep:
    I was also wondering if anyone knows whether they give unconditionals or are all offers conditional?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.