Do you do this, yes/no?

ReputationRep:
    :yy::cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainyBengali)
    :yy::cute:
    Try it then?

ReputationRep:
    Have seen some other people do it. Sometimes get caught (Hoodies, etc).

New rule: If improper uniform is worn, you're sent home. (Never happened yet as far as I know though)

ReputationRep:
    Have seen some other people do it. Sometimes get caught (Hoodies, etc).

New rule: If improper uniform is worn, you're sent home. (Never happened yet as far as I know though)
    It feels good though - more so when the Teach get annoyed as ought and say take the Trakkie etc off and u say "it's too cold" = hence they can't prove u have no Shirt on!!!

ReputationRep:
    Unless they threaten to kick you outta class for not having correct uniform.

Whenever someone wears their jacket/coat over their suit, they're pretty much always told to take it off (unless you're hiding somewhere in the back row )

ReputationRep:

Whenever someone wears their jacket/coat over their suit, they're pretty much always told to take it off (unless you're hiding somewhere in the back row )
    I just refuse - look at the freezing day today as been!!!

Just mention the word/s "Human Rights" and they are thrown m8

ReputationRep:

I just point blank refuse

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.