Do you do this, yes/no?

ReputationRep:
    :yy::cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainyBengali)
    :yy::cute:
    Try it then?

ReputationRep:
    Have seen some other people do it. Sometimes get caught (Hoodies, etc).

New rule: If improper uniform is worn, you're sent home. (Never happened yet as far as I know though)

ReputationRep:
    Have seen some other people do it. Sometimes get caught (Hoodies, etc).

New rule: If improper uniform is worn, you're sent home. (Never happened yet as far as I know though)
    It feels good though - more so when the Teach get annoyed as ought and say take the Trakkie etc off and u say "it's too cold" = hence they can't prove u have no Shirt on!!!

ReputationRep:
    Unless they threaten to kick you outta class for not having correct uniform.

Whenever someone wears their jacket/coat over their suit, they're pretty much always told to take it off (unless you're hiding somewhere in the back row )

ReputationRep:

Whenever someone wears their jacket/coat over their suit, they're pretty much always told to take it off (unless you're hiding somewhere in the back row )
    I just refuse - look at the freezing day today as been!!!

Just mention the word/s "Human Rights" and they are thrown m8

ReputationRep:

I just point blank refuse

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.