Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How many good applications for finance graduate schemes should I aim for? watch

ReputationRep:
    How many good applications for finance graduate schemes should I aim for during September-November during my MSc. At what number would you say that my applications will inhibit my academic performance?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You may struggle to do more than 2 good applications a week over the weekend. I generally write the application or at least put everything down sometime during the week and then 'pretty' it up over the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    You may struggle to do more than 2 good applications a week over the weekend. I generally write the application or at least put everything
    down sometime during the week and then 'pretty' it up over the weekend.
    So around 8 a month? That sounds like alot, if you're trying to keep up with academics. Did everything turn out well for you?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Well you'll have to work out what works best for you. That was my strategy when I was applying for my PhD and jobs.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.