Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys!
    I am an international student from the U.S applying Maths at UCL. I have not heard from the school but I submit my application on 14th, October, which was a long time ago! A lot of people I know already got an offer so I'm getting really worried! Does any internationals get offers yet? What is the typical time for internationals to get offer?? Is it usually later than EU students??

ReputationRep:
    It's completely random, don't worry, it'll come eventually

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Probably. I am an international student as well. Haven't heard back since my submission in early November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.