Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Maybe lipstick, foundation, mascara etc?

I'd choose an eyeliner pen, for sure. I have a slightly lazy eye and Marcus Gunn syndrome, and it just masks it a bit. I love my eyebrow pomade but if I do my brows and nothing else, it looks weird :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Lip balm.

My lips are always cracked from me picking at them and I love Sugar Plum Fairy lipbalm by Lush as it's good for my lips and adds a bit of colour to them as well. It smells amazing too :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Concealer for my panda eyes 😂😂 🐼🐼🐼 (I usually have bags under my eyes)

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how anyone can choose just one make up product! For me either eyebrow pencil cause they're my pride and joy, lipbalm or concealer. I don't really class lipbalm as make up though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely go with Mascara.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    lip balm!!!
    Dry lips = no way hosé

ReputationRep:
    Full coverage foundation
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Lip balm.

My lips are always cracked from me picking at them and I love Sugar Plum Fairy lipbalm by Lush as it's good for my lips and adds a bit of colour to them as well. It smells amazing too :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here :laugh: I'll have to pick some up next time I'm by a Lush store. The only thing I've found to work for me over the years is Baby Lips Dr. Rescue by Maybelline. That stuff is amazing :love:

ReputationRep:
    Eyeliner for sure! If the wings just that good no one will notice the rest on my face :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

Can't choose cause one barely does the job without the other. For example, I can't contour without applying foundation. Or do my eyebrows and apply no lipstick. It's a vicious circle. :cry:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lip stain!

ReputationRep:
    Mascara because thts the only thing I use anyway 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Can't choose cause one barely does the job without the other. For example, I can't contour without applying foundation. Or do my eyebrows and apply no lipstick. It's a vicious circle. :cry:
    what do you do to your eyebrows that requires lipstick?

lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lipstick! I was initially torn between mascara and lipstick since both are equally good on its own, but lipstick just pulls your entire outfit together on some days

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by ChickenMadness)

lol.
    Lmfao, didn't mean it like that. It just doesn't look as nice to have your eyebrows done and your lips pale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)

lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md95eaQ9ZiI&t=1m32s

ReputationRep:
    a mac matte lipstick any shade as long as its mac and matte :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Lmfao, didn't mean it like that. It just doesn't look as nice to have your eyebrows done and your lips pale.
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    Probably Lip Balm, as my lips get so dry. Maybe Concealer though, as the darkness under my eyes makes my face look disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Mint Julips lip scrub from Lush

Or if that doesn't count, then maybe mascara

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.