Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am studying a BTEC in sport. I transferred college after the first year and I was suppose to carry on with my extended diploma. Unfortunately that didn't happen. I have now been told instead of achiveing a DMM I can literally only get a DM, MM, PM etc. So gaining a third letter will be physically impossible for me to get.
    Now that I've had to explain to my universities, they have said that they cannot give me an offer as I will not meet the requirements. Does anyone else know what to do?
    Thank you 😬
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Is there any way you can do this externally? Or maybe do an A level privately? What will unis consider? You may have to take a gap year to do this.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.