ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    You better.
    What if I don't?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    What if I don't?
    I will kill a baby giraffe. Do you want that?

This is that KyleH guy innit?
    never errrrd of him m8

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I think I know who this is... Have you ever given me chocolate? :holmes: Ha, just PM me. :lol:
    Maybe I will PM you :sexface: Maybe not

(Original post by EC)
    "I talk to a lot of girls but never attracted to any of them.

I didn't even have a crush on my previous girlfriends. They just sort of happened because they were into me and I let it happen lol."

So what's so special about this crush from TSR??????
    I don't get bored when I talk to her :rofl:

Most people I talk to the convo gets boring and then I can't be arsed after a while. Think we have a similar sense of humour, she makes me laugh a lot lol. And she's super friendly and kindhearted.

If she's one of those people that types 'lmao' a lot and doesn't actually laugh in real life though that's gonna be embarrassing because I actually laugh loads when we talk :rofl:

And she's also super hot :sexface: It's pretty rare for me to find a girl that I think is hot, but also makes me laugh and is easy to talk to and has a similar silly sense of humour. Love is a rarity. Gotta chase that **** lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I also have a crush on someone on here. Too bad she won't even consider me with my measly +5 .

ReputationRep:
    I will kill a baby giraffe. Do you want that?
    :zomg: Nooo :emo:

(Original post by Nulliverse)
    I also have a crush on someone on here. Too bad she won't even consider me with my measly +5 .
    Ah damn bro. Send her a pic of your 7 incher to sweeten the deal
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: Nooo :emo:
    Or maybe a seal... I don't know yet. Have you seen how adorable a baby seal is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah damn bro. Send her a pic of your 7 incher to sweeten the deal
    I already have, it didn't work. She said she'd wait for me until I gathered more rep points and thus I set off to get some more. I later found out she's with someone who only has +3 gems and I don't know what to do anymore :s.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    never errrrd of him m8
    Not at all a convincing reply... :naughty::noway:I'm onto you:ninja:

(Original post by Nulliverse)
    I already have, it didn't work. She said she'd wait for me until I gathered more rep points and thus I set off to get some more. I later found out she's with someone who only has +3 gems and I don't know what to do anymore :s.
    sloots gonna sloot.

Idk what else to say.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe a seal... I don't know yet. Have you seen how adorable a baby seal is?
    You better not
    Spoiler:
    Show

No, I actually haven't

• Political Ambassador

I don't get bored when I talk to her :rofl:

Most people I talk to the convo gets boring and then I can't be arsed after a while. Think we have a similar sense of humour, she makes me laugh a lot lol. And she's super friendly and kindhearted.

If she's one of those people that types 'lmao' a lot and doesn't actually laugh in real life though that's gonna be embarrassing because I actually laugh loads when we talk :rofl:

And she's also super hot :sexface: It's pretty rare for me to find a girl that I think is hot, but also makes me laugh and is easy to talk to and has a similar silly sense of humour. Love is a rarity. Gotta chase that **** lmao.
    I feel you, I get bored so easily as well, I mean I speak to everyone but only a few people have that something that can keep me interested. I find humour to be pretty much the best quality someone could ever have. Lmao.

Sounds like a catch and yeaaaaaaaaah it is rare, so try not to **** it up. I hope it works out for you. SPREAD THE LOVE ON TSR. The best site ever to meet your perfect partner. Always & forever. :rofl:

Just to be clear, this is not my thread lol
      The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      You better not
      Spoiler:
      Show

No, I actually haven't

Google "baby arctic seal". It's the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
        Lemme guess, you hang out in debate and current affairs and one time stepped out to chat where you spoke to this girl and now you're crushing hard?
        For a moment, I thought you were referring to me.

Naturally, if it were me, there'd be math-related puns/innuendo

ReputationRep:
        Google "baby arctic seal". It's the most adorable thing I have ever seen.
        Omg, they're so cute and fluffy :love:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by serah.exe)
        You wanna rep her hard, yeah? :sexface:
        oh god thats such a turn on :fan:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.