Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I am a Postgraduate student and I am looking to transfer my studio flat from end of March 2017 to September 2017 to a university STUDENT (single or couple) as I am leaving from Liverpool. If you decide that you want to stay there after September, the tenancy can be extended to next year.

This Gold Studio is brand new and I was the first tenant to move in 5 months ago. It is 27.7sqm, located on the 10th floor of Byrom Point Accommodation and it is equipped with modern en-suite bathroom, kitchen with hob and microwave-oven, freeze-freezer, double bed, dining table and chairs, spaceous wardrobe, desk, drawers and a 32'' Smart TV. The room also has two big windows with great view from the 10th floor. Additionally, you have the option to keep some of the furniture I bought for this studio for free! You can also benefit from the modern communal social area, on-site gym, quiet study space, on-site laundry, CCTV, 24/7 security and reception, bike storage and high-speed broadband connection. ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.

The studio is located at a central position opposite to Liverpool John Moores University and within 5 minutes walk to town centre, Tesco Express and Avril Robarts Library and 10 minutes walk to Lime Street, Moorfields and Liverpool Central train stations.

This is a real bargain, since you get the benefits of a modern studio in a top-quality halls at the heart of Liverpool for only £115 pw, which is much cheaper compared to booking it from the website!

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss about the studio or to arrange a viewing or message me here.

Photos of the property here:
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-hous...ded/1212732550

Have a nice day!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.