Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    when do they come out, and what do you think the average score will be this year

ReputationRep:
    The LNAT website states the following: Candidates taking the LNAT on or before 20 January 2017 will receive their results in early February 2017.

So it is possible that we are getting them within a week and I'm not sure about the average yet.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ughhhh. I don't even want to think about my LNAT results. I really have no idea how I did, was aiming for about 33 but i'm not sure I made it. However I haven't been rejected from Kings or UCL yet, so that's a good sign I suppose.
    I reckon the average will be about 26-28. That sort of region

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Ughhhh. I don't even want to think about my LNAT results. I really have no idea how I did, was aiming for about 33 but i'm not sure I made it. However I haven't been rejected from Kings or UCL yet, so that's a good sign I suppose.
    I reckon the average will be about 26-28. That sort of region
    The average is usually 20-22. 26-28 is the average for successful Oxbridge candidates. 33 is a VERY high score.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for somewhere between 25-30? I haven't heard from neither KCL nor UCL and those 2 were the only LNAT unis I applied to, so I have no indication about how it went at all!!
    Good luck to all of you, esp those that plan to firm an LNAT uni How long is it till they get released? Less than a week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    Hoping for somewhere between 25-30? I haven't heard from neither KCL nor UCL and those 2 were the only LNAT unis I applied to, so I have no indication about how it went at all!!
    Good luck to all of you, esp those that plan to firm an LNAT uni How long is it till they get released? Less than a week?
    I think it will be around mid-Feb. They've been very ambiguous with the dates varying from January to February more recently and since they haven't released a specific date I doubt it will be within the next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tqewilf)
    I think it will be around mid-Feb. They've been very ambiguous with the dates varying from January to February more recently and since they haven't released a specific date I doubt it will be within the next week.
    Oh damn.. I don't think I can wait any longer!! TT how are you feeling about your LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting as well I was hoping it will come out last week, but hopefully, this week as I haven't heard from Bristol yet too. I hope that's a great sign

ReputationRep:
    According to the LNAT site:

Candidates taking the LNAT on or before 20 January 2017 will receive their results by 17th February 2017.
    Candidates taking the test after 20 January 2017 will receive their results in early August 2017.
    Note: No specific dates can be given.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.