The Student Room Group

who thinks Donald trump is the new hitler and will start wars and kill millions

With new present Donald trump already saying very dangerous things like building a wall between Mexico and America and talking about torture of terrorists who is worried like me that he will the new hitler of the 21st century and could start wars and deliberately kills millions. Unlike Hitler, Trump never tried to seize power by force; he has not spent a decade calling for violence against entire peoples and nations; and he does not speak of building an empire beyond America’s shores. Nobody knows much about Hitler before he was appointed chancellor in 1933, but we do know about him and condemn what he did afterward, now I am not asserting the Trump administration would follow Nazi policies concentrated on building a cohesive national majority, ie to unite “ethnic” Germans against Jews, foreigners, homosexuals, political critics and other minority groups. The contemporary analogy would be Trump actively pitting white Christian America against minorities in the years ahead. but I am concerned of some the things he is saying and has said could lead to the deaths of millions of people of different races and possible wars anyone worried about him.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No. As far as I am aware, Trump is not seeking the genocide of an entire people.
Reply 2
There will definitely be deaths under Trump's presidency. Either from his side or his enemy's.
Original post by MrDystopia
No. As far as I am aware, Trump is not seeking the genocide of an entire people.

I not sure if there is any evidence that hitler wanted to kill an entire race, I mean hundreds of thousands of Jews died as a result of his policies
(edited 7 years ago)
No one sane.
Nope I dont think he is like Hitler at all. His foreign policy will be interesting and he will tweet it.
Reply 6
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
There will definitely be deaths under Trump's presidency. Either from his side or his enemy's.

When groups like antifa are violently attacking police and trump supporters and then get praised for it I wouldn't be surprised if deaths happen, one antifa member was shot the other day while attacking a trump supporter.

Look at what happened to Richard spencer he might be a idiot and possibly racist but he hasn't called for violence but got attacked and people came out saying it's ok to punch nazi's then defined a nazi to anyone they disagree with.
Original post by rosie bentham
I not sure if there is any evidence that hitler wanted to kill an entire race, I mean hundreds of thousands of Jews died as a result of his policies

millions*
Hillary wanted to be far more agressive to Russia and trump wants to be more cooprative. keep your enemies closer.
And now Trump is Hitler.
To be honest, Clinton would have probably started WW3 with Syria and Russia. So in comparison of Trump to Hitler; no, I think that's a bit of a stretch.
Trump is more likely to start a war with China than Russia, and you can be sure Russia would jump in and side with China.

The real test for Trump will be if a large Islamic terrorist attack occurs during his presidency.
-"will start wars that will kill millions"

-describes the foreign policy of the past two presidents, of which would have been continued under Clinton

Trying to compare Trump to Hitler is a joke and an insult to those who actually suffered from Hitler's actions.
Original post by rosie bentham

Apart from all those speeches where he said he hated Jews and then rounded them up.

Apart from that there is non at all.
Original post by TelAviv
-"will start wars that will kill millions"

-describes the foreign policy of the past two presidents, of which would have been continued under Clinton

Trying to compare Trump to Hitler is a joke and an insult to those who actually suffered from Hitler's actions.

Hear, hear.

Why would Trump be for the second Amendment, why would he want the people to have more guns??

Surely a dictator would want to get rid of the guns so there isn't a threat of being overthrown?
Original post by Sephiroth
Trump is more likely to start a war with China than Russia, and you can be sure Russia would jump in and side with China.

The real test for Trump will be if a large Islamic terrorist attack occurs during his presidency.

Even if the number of terrorist attacks on US soil drops as a result of his policies, Trump's opponents will continue to demonise him.

I think the biggest test for Trump will be to reunify the country.
pretty ****ing much I cry
Reply 16
Nah, Bush was hitler 2.0, I don't think trump would even have a legacy near to bush.
Reply 17
Actually.... if there was a terrorist attack in the US he'd go to the extremes so ISIS better not test his patience
Technically it's Congress that would declare war anyway.
Reply 19
Oh look the Hitler card

No it was Hillary who was trying to push for a conflict with Russia which would be the most devastating war, as nukes would be involved.

Trump doesn't want that, he wants to get along and fight terrorism together.

Because of that, he is smeared as being a Russian agent, Putin's puppet by the LEFT

Also how many have died under Obama's command? including drone strikes...

Don't forget Libya, Syria is also his mess as people around him pushed him to try and get Assad out of power.
At the end of the day it was Obama's decision, he could have been strong and been against regime change.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest