Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who thinks Donald trump is the new hitler and will start wars and kill millions Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not me, He will make 'Murica great again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    No. As far as I am aware, Trump is not seeking the genocide of an entire people.
    He is seeking the genocide of Muslims. He criticises the war in Iraq yet cannot wait to get his grubby little mitts on Syria. He wants to bleed those lands dry of oil, he even admitted he would take all the oil from the Iraqis.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    He is seeking the genocide of Muslims. He criticises the war in Iraq yet cannot wait to get his grubby little mitts on Syria. He wants to bleed those lands dry of oil, he even admitted he would take all the oil from the Iraqis.
    I don't think he's said he wants to kill all Muslims, or exterminate them all, or implemented any policy or advocated any policy that details wanting to murder all Muslims.

Whist an unpleasant man, let's not draw silly comparison to Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CyclePath)
    I think the biggest test for Trump will be to reunify the country.
    Agreed. But he won't do that because he seems unable to listern or empathise with views that differ to his own. If you critise Trump you are a defector, conspirator or traitor. Such language can only divide, not unite. I wonder how long it will be before his own party try to impeach him.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.