Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Who else here is planning to study maths at Durham next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuairiMorrissey)
    Hello!

Hello! I'm on a gap year and I've got an unconditional offer for MMath (I got A*A*A for M, F.M and PHY), I put down University College as my preferred college but I have no idea what college I'll be allocated to tbh.

I've also got an unconditional from UCL and I'm waiting for Imperial. Have you got any other offers from your choices, and if so, are you going to firm/insure Durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student_2357)
    Hello! I'm on a gap year and I've got an unconditional offer for MMath (I got A*A*A for M, F.M and PHY), I put down University College as my preferred college but I have no idea what college I'll be allocated to tbh.

I've also got an unconditional from UCL and I'm waiting for Imperial. Have you got any other offers from your choices, and if so, are you going to firm/insure Durham?
    Oh nice! I've got offers from Loughborough, Warwick and Bath, only being rejected from Oxford.

I'll 100% be putting Durham down as either firm or insurance, and probably be putting it as firm.

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice! I've got offers from Loughborough, Warwick and Bath, only being rejected from Oxford.

I'll 100% be putting Durham down as either firm or insurance, and probably be putting it as firm.
    Cool, did you select a college that you would like to go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student_2357)
    Cool, did you select a college that you would like to go to?
    I remember putting one down but not according to UCAS; for some reason it says I've made an open application.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Yep! Most likely will be my firm.

I remember putting one down but not according to UCAS; for some reason it says I've made an open application.
    On UCAS everyone gets the Campus Code 'Z' until their college allocation has been done. I put down St. Mary's (Campus Code 'M') but I currently have the campus code 'Z'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryptokyo)
    Yep! Most likely will be my firm.

On UCAS everyone gets the Campus Code 'Z' until their college allocation has been done. I put down St. Mary's (Campus Code 'M' but I currently have the campus code 'Z'.
    Yeah I realise that now heh, i'm looking forward to seeing which one I get allocated to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.