Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ijonesx)
    The tests were okay.. i think they are the same regardless of what apprenticeship youve applied for and the situational test theres no right answer its just to find out more about yourself as a person and how you would deal with different situations at work
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you have completed the video interview, how was it? What were the questions like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have applied for the hr management apprenticeship. Ive completed the tests and have now been asked to complete a video interview. Has anyone else done this yet?
    If you have done the video interview how did you find it, how were the questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat99876)
    If you have done the video interview how did you find it, how were the questions?
    I havent actually done this yet. Im not sure if there is anyone else that has done this but i was wondering if the practice questions are the same as the actual ones?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have applied for the hr management apprenticeship. Ive completed the tests and have now been asked to complete a video interview. Has anyone else done this yet?
    When did they ask u to complete the video interview?
    Did they email u to complete the video or by phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amir976)
    When did they ask u to complete the video interview?
    Did they email u to complete the video or by phone?
    By email

ReputationRep:
    By email
    How many days did it take for them to email u regarding the video interview after u completed the online tests?
    I completed the tests like 3 weeks ago and have not heard back since

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone applying for General Management one that opens tomorrow?
    Alternatively what was the application form like for project managment?

Do I need a personal statement for it, and what kind of questions do they ask?

Also, with the general abilty tests- what is the best way to practice for them? I've been doing the SHL tests like the verbal abilty and stuff, but I never seem to get enough correct, especially in time. I mildly dyslexic but I've never needed extra time in exams but I feel like I need it for these tests, what do you suggest?

(This post doesn't make much sense but I hope someone can answer at least a couple of my questions)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amir976)
    How many days did it take for them to email u regarding the video interview after u completed the online tests?
    I completed the tests like 3 weeks ago and have not heard back since
    It did take about 2 weeks but i guess it probably varies on the different schemes. Did you apply for the hr one?

ReputationRep:
    I got this email 2 days ago. Applied for finance scheme.

'Applications for this scheme are open until 19th March. Once all applications are completed, we will then be able to confirm if your application is being progressed to the next stage.'

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes
    serah.exe
    cupcakes87
    AppleB
    Leukocyte
    AishaGirl
    ForestShadow
    Zamestaneh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wenger_Out)
    I got this email 2 days ago. Applied for finance scheme.

'Applications for this scheme are open until 19th March. Once all applications are completed, we will then be able to confirm if your application is being progressed to the next stage.'
    I also got that message for the same scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judge75)
    I also got that message for the same scheme.
    How did you find the online tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wenger_Out)
    How did you find the online tests?
    LOL compared to the practice questions, the real was crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judge75)
    LOL compared to the practice questions, the real was crazy
    Lool trust me the real test was messed

ReputationRep:
    Glad im not the only one that thought that hahah

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just read your post wondered if you have done your video interview yet for the HR TFL apprenticeship?

ReputationRep:
    I recently applied to the "Cyber Security" scheme, it's been 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten an email about the online test(s). How quickly have you guys received your situational test? Mine is taking forever! =(

ReputationRep:
    I have also applied for this and have to complete a vide interview, have you completed yours, how was it, what were the questions that were asked?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.