Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Old call of duties were the best, what's your favourite? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Yeah you're not wrong but console has come on a lot . Tbh though I'd only be seriously tempted to shell out and go back to PC if RTS made a decent comeback.

My dogshit laptop is more than adequate for Age of Empires 2 HD.
    I've never touched laptops. I tend to just have a big upgrade of the PC every couple of years.

ReputationRep:
    Mw2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'll always be very nostalgic for the original Call of Duty on PC. 14 year old me spent a lot of time on rifle only multiplayer back in 2005.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to explain my point of view and my reasoning behind why I think Black Ops 2 was the best game within the Call Of Duty Franchise.
    BLACK OPS 2:
    For me, this Is where I felt the communities that started in MW and MW2 were developed, including Quickscoping, Challenges, Trickshotting and Competitive. It is the Call Of Duty, that I felt, had the best stats concerning views on Youtube and it's competitive aspect was second to none. League Play allowed casual gamers to participate in fairly competitive Call Of Duty, ultimately causing the expansion of that particular sector of COD. Since then only BO3 has attempted another competitive game mode (Arena) and to be frank it was dog sh*t - players were left waiting 30 minutes before they could actually play because of the ban and protect system.
    On a separate note, does anyone think XBOX 1 will be made backwards compatible with BO2? Although I play PS4, I believe Sony will follow shortly.
    Cheers.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Call of duty 2 and mw2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.