Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

cant seem to find a job (part 1 architecture student) Watch

ReputationRep:
    so I'm a part 1 architecture student graduated from the University of Huddersfield with International Bachelor of Arts with Honours degree Upper Second Class.
    I am currently on placement year and applying for a job but can't seem to find one.
    it's near the end of January and I've been trying since august last year. sent my cv to more than 20 different firms that I've found through Indeed.com, linked in, and internet search.

does anyone have any advice?
    thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Only 20 jobs?!!! When I was applying in August I sent an application to every single company on the AJ100 list and many others, probably about 200 applications I made in the space of two weeks to find something. There's a lot of people without a job so don't feel so bad, you will find something !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.