Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alberto Barbosa)
    What's called being Kurdish? Kurds are not Arab.
    You asked me to confirm that my families not arab.

ReputationRep:
    Hey im SOMALI WE ARE ARABS ARABS I REPEAT ARABS WE TOO ARE GOAT LOVERS :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show

For those idiots who dont know im being sarcastic.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Everyone here have a serious identity crisis saraxh told me she is a white girl once now she said she is middle eastern :confused:LisaNikita please dont beg arabs out of all the different races why beg arab? You should be proud to be Ugandan Eastern african. :hmmm:

(Original post by LisaNikita)
    Thanks anon. Sure your peng too
    Qabihim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    You asked me to confirm that my families not arab.
    No I didn't, I asked you to confirm your original statement when you said "can confirm".
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Everyone here have a serious identity crisis saraxh told me she is a white girl once now she said she is middle eastern :confused:LisaNikita please dont beg arabs out of all the different races why beg arab? You should be proud to be Ugandan Eastern african. :hmmm:

How are you calling out saraxh like that? Why can't she be middle eastern and white?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

I told you i'm Kurdish/Danish :wtf: Some people say i'm white so I just say I am

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Middle easternamericans are classified as white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    How are you calling out saraxh like that? Why can't she be middle eastern and white?
    Idiot sarah is my friend i know her im not calling her out, Stop being ridiculous im just confused she told me she was white. She now says she is middle eastern. If she was both she would have told me. You dont pick and choose your race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Lol This is actually ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Bousni

deep blue contacts maybe!!??
    proof?
    I don't think you know but contact lenses dont mean your natural colour is that.

ReputationRep:
    deep blue contacts maybe!!??
    proof?
    I don't think you know but contact lenses dont mean your natural colour is that.

ReputationRep:
    Idiot sarah is my friend i know her im not calling her out, Stop being ridiculous im just confused she told me she was white. She now says she is middle eastern. If she was both she would have told me. You dont pick and choose your race.
    Look back at my convo with you because I told you where i'm from Why are you lying?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Looool are you calling me an idiot or sarah? :rofl:

You can be white and middle eastern you ignorant ****. How are you saying she's your friend when you try to expose her by using her as an example on a thread??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You look like a boy with long hair
    long hair and bosums! (jk)

ReputationRep:
    you said danish? i dont remember

how am i exposing boy shut up fammm
    dont quote me anymore if u do i'll ignore you
    I could literally tag Mr T and everyone else who I told on that same page on the same day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Lol This is actually ridiculous
    Clearly she's not your friend if you're going to publicly attack her like that. And it's also a shame you got your facts wrong.

ReputationRep:
    This is my skin colour.
    Real talk and enough about the identity nonsense -

I don't think you'd suit blonde hair at all tbh.

ReputationRep:
    proof?
    why is your bra 20% air?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    you said danish? i dont remember i swear im not lying.

how am i exposing boy shut up fammm
    dont quote me anymore if u do i'll ignore you
    LOL. I'll quote you if I want, ignore it just because you're too ignorant - whatever. :lol:

If someone is half middle eastern and half Danish why can't they say they're white?

White is a worthlessly ambiguous term in usage anyway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.