Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This guy started talking to me on tinder a few days ago...he seemed very keen but I didn't respond to his last message until a few days after as I had a lot going on in between. He may think I'm lying though and am not sure if he will reply. If he doesn't reply should I message him again?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ah the double texting dilemma, want to show interest but don't want to be needy... Sometimes a gap in texting could be interpreted as not being interested and personally there's no harm in texting again if they haven't texted for a while. Give it a few days...

ReputationRep:
    It's really easy to forget about people on tinder when you've had it for a while and have hundreds of matches (most men are playing the numbers game and swiping right on everyone). If you don't message again he'l just forget about you and message some other match.

But ye if you waited a couple days to reply to him he'l take it as a sign that you're not interested and won't put any effort in. Your turn to put effort in now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.