Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am the parent of a student from EU (first year) and we have sent the application form (EU16B) for Student Financial Support and all other documents that were asked, in July 2016. According to the information we have, my son is qualified to receive it, but we do not have any information regarding approval yet. Can we verify somewhere if our son's application has been received? Thank you, Leontina
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leontina)
    Hello! I am the parent of a student from EU (first year) and we have sent the application form (EU16B) for Student Financial Support and all other documents that were asked, in July 2016. According to the information we have, my son is qualified to receive it, but we do not have any information regarding approval yet. Can we verify somewhere if our son's application has been received? Thank you, Leontina
    Your son's university fees/student records team should be able to confirm the status of his application and whether they've received fees for him or not.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Leontina

Your son can also call our EU helpline who can check on the application: 0141 243 3570

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! My son has asked Student Funding Services, but they told him that are waiting the confirmation from SLC. He will asked again of course. Kind regards, Leontina
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Leontina.

If your son contacts teh EU helpline on 0141 243 3570 they will be able to confirm the progress of his application.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, he will sure call!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.