Turn on thread page Beta

When life seems to be beating you down? watch

Announcements

Anyone on here been through times when life seems to become noteriously harsh and you've done little to bring it about or as a result of something someone else has done?

I mean sometimes like a battle and you've done nothing to bring it about and if anything wanted to keep out of it.

ReputationRep:
    I just try to sleep and pretend nothing's happening.

I've become immune to it i am a zombie

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I just try to sleep and pretend nothing's happening.
    That's worth trying I think, often I tend to put off sleep & dwell on it when I would probably feel better after a good night's sleep and putting it out of my mind as best I can.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've become immune to it i am a zombie
    For sure, it sometimes feels to me, particularly when in work that it to survive seems to be a case of totally dehumanising oneself and becoming a 'thing' more than a person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone on here been through times when life seems to become noteriously harsh and you've done little to bring it about or as a result of something someone else has done?
    Pretty much everyone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.