Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi so this is incredibly random but yeah. I'm currently 16 and I go to an all-girls school so I've had less exposure to guys in general but somehow everyone around me appears to have had a boyfriend of some sort/actually had proper ENCOUNTERS with boys and the most success I've ever had is being friend zoned or just simply rejected (it embarrasses me to say that hahaa). Is this normal? is this gonna continue until university and beyond??????? I know I sound terribly naive but I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or what. idk.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh

ReputationRep:
    Chill, once you get into a mixed environment it will be ight. you got all of your potential life ahead of you dont get hung up over one small thing

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug::handkiss::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    no, your 16. I had the same since I went to all boys grammar school, but when you hit university you'll go to alot of parties, clubs and meet new people. I guarantee you'll find atleast 1 guy who'll show interest.

Or just hang out with your friends or whoever when they hang out with guys

ReputationRep:
    This is not real.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to mixed schools for my whole life and I'm still unlovable hahahahaha..ha.....ha :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're only 16!

I didn't have proper encounters with girls after 18.

I hit the gym, cleaned out my diet, wore sophisticated clothes, had in general confidence in myself, had things to talk about.

Keep going and keep improving yourself and have fun.

In the meanwhile, focus on your studious, your hobbies, what makes you happy. You could try out a new hobby.

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy
    Awww no your not doing anything wrong. Your young and have so much time to see what you want and like. Don't stress about not having much experience, it'll all come and happen when the time is right. Don't rush or force anything. And when the right person comes along no matter what u say or do won't affect his behaviour towards you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    This is not real.
    unfortunately it is

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.