Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite thing about having pets? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I love their attitudes. I just love how positive my dog is. It helps me feel a bit more optimistic. My cat has such a 'don't give a crap because I am the queen' attitude that rubs off on me a bit and makes me feel that bit more resilient :emog:

What's your favourite thing?

ReputationRep:
    If something goes bump in the night it is probably a cat and nothing to worry about.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I love how much affection my cats give me. It's quite sad that cats get a bad rep for being unloving, uncaring and sometimes damn right evil.

They are there for me on my darkest days and even just seeing their faces is enough to make me smile they sit beside me all day, cuddle into me at night and run up to greet me at the door whenever I come home. Tbh, they make me feel more loved than a lot of humans do. Forever grateful for my pets and the companionship they give me. I can only hope they know exactly how much they are loved and cherished by me and the family :yep:

Here's Rambo (Ramblob ) cuddling me while I was grieving for our Yorkie that died earlier on that day I fully believe pets can sense when something is wrong and don't need promoting to offer support, like a lot of humans do.
    Attachment 614656

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.