Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys. i wan to get circumcised.and i wan to learn girls preference about circumcision. how can i get girls preference?? is there any website you know???(discussing,topic..)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR is a good place to start...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sedattt)
    hi guys. i wan to get circumcised.and i wan to learn girls preference about circumcision. how can i get girls preference?? is there any website you know???(discussing,topic..)
    I don't think you should get circumcised. It sounds like the only reason you want to is to get women to like you. As a female, I can tell you that it doesn't really matter. If a girl does not like you because you have foreskin, she isn't for you. My friend got circumcised last year and he was in extreme discomfort for six weeks. Think long and hard about if this is really something you would really want to do to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    It's not normal to be circumcised in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    It's not normal to be circumcised in the UK
    thanks for reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzylonergan)
    I don't think you should get circumcised. It sounds like the only reason you want to is to get women to like you. As a female, I can tell you that it doesn't really matter. If a girl does not like you because you have foreskin, she isn't for you. My friend got circumcised last year and he was in extreme discomfort for six weeks. Think long and hard about if this is really something you would really want to do to yourself.
    girls prefer which one??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    TSR is a good place to start...
    which site is this man??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzylonergan)
    i will do it for myself but i am not sure know. by the way why did get circumcised your friend??

ReputationRep:
    i will do it for myself but i am not sure know. by the way why did get circumcised your friend??
    Did you just say you will circumcise yourself!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Did you just say you will circumcise yourself!?
    ahaha of course not

ReputationRep:
    ahaha of course not
    Do as you please anyway.

I doubt girls will prefer you circumcised or not, if they do then they are not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    His foreskin was too tight and made function difficult

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whut...I don't think that's something girls pay attention to....

ReputationRep:
    no dont do it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.