ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    People would assume it still is
    They wont. It's serah's thread :yep:

ReputationRep:
    has the OP admitted its me yet :-)

(Original post by Inexorably)
    has the OP admitted its me yet :-)
    OP has already revealed who they (aka me) are and posted a picture of their TSR crush too :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OP has already revealed who they (aka me) are and posted a picture of their TSR crush too :-)
    link plsss there r too many pages

(Original post by Inexorably)
    link plsss there r too many pages
    Post 87

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Post 87
    Habibti, really? You like Ttingtox :rofl:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
      Wait, so TSR off-site is worse than TSR on TSR? How does that work? :hmmmm2:

Come on, Hydeman, you know leaving TSR was never an option for some of us. :rolleyes:

:console: Also, 'was'? Does that mean she's not any more or that she's left? :holmes:
      Well, I do think I'm something of an anomaly. For most people it's better because they can talk to the people they like and it's (mostly) private so people can be more candid. I might PM you about it later.

Nonsense. Nonsense, I say! :hand:

The latter. :puppyeyes:
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cbreef)
      UWS You're in m8
      I am not OP's crush

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hydeman)
      Well, I do think I'm something of an anomaly. For most people it's better because they can talk to the people they like and it's (mostly) private so people can be more candid. I might PM you about it later.

Nonsense. Nonsense, I say! :hand:

The latter. :puppyeyes:
      I'm guessing the candid thing might cause more problems at times, or?

Saying that doesn't make it any less true. :console:

Dang.. :console: It's bad enough when people I liked talking to on TSR suddenly leave. :moon:

(Original post by Eternalflames)
      Habibti, really? You like Ttingtox :rofl:
      yes
      The way he trolls makes me wet

I'm guessing the candid thing might cause more problems at times, or?

Saying that doesn't make it any less true. :console:

Dang.. :console: It's bad enough when people I liked talking to on TSR suddenly leave. :moon:
        Hmm, not really. I suppose it could for some people, but my issues were different - I'll PM soon enough okay. :hand:

That's a very Hydeman-esque retort. My chicken is all grown up. :cry2:

Ah. You don't like talking to me, do you? I may have some bad news (no, it's not about the farm your older fowl friends went to forever). :ninja:

Spoiler:
        Show
        Notifications aren't working so replies may be late.

ReputationRep:
        Hmm, not really. I suppose it could for some people, but my issues were different - I'll PM soon enough okay. :hand:

That's a very Hydeman-esque retort. My chicken is all grown up. :cry2:

Ah. You don't like talking to me, do you? I may have some bad news (no, it's not about the farm your older fowl friends went to forever). :ninja:

Spoiler:
        Show

Notifications aren't working so replies may be late.
        That's fine, you can take your time. :yep:

Spoiler:
        Show
        Within reason. :hmmm:

The height of grown-up-ness is when I use Hydeman-esque retorts of all things? :hand:

Of course not. That's definitely the reason why you just got quoted by me. :innocent: And Hydeman........ what did you do? :hmmm:

That's fine, you can take your time. :yep:

Spoiler:
          Show

Within reason. :hmmm:

The height of grown-up-ness is when I use Hydeman-esque retorts of all things? :hand:

Of course not. That's definitely the reason why you just got quoted by me. :innocent: And Hydeman........ what did you do? :hmmm:
          I shall pencil it in now! :work:

Well, not any old Hydeman-esque retort. Just ones like that - I'm pretty sure I've used it in an argument before. Arguing is a very grown-up thing to do. :yep:

Spoiler:
          Show

P.S. You probably meant to say 'the measure of grown-upness.' That's right, there's still some of the old grammar Nazi in me. )

What, to your fowl friends? I just sent them to a your Uncle Bernie's farm in Vermont. They're having the time of their lives - the finest chicken feed, freedom to cross roads without being asked why, what have you. Don't worry, you'll join them when you're bigger older. Promise.

I never break my promises.

ReputationRep:
          I shall pencil it in now! :work:

Well, not any old Hydeman-esque retort. Just ones like that - I'm pretty sure I've used it in an argument before. Arguing is a very grown-up thing to do. :yep:

Spoiler:
          Show

P.S. You probably meant to say 'the measure of grown-upness.' That's right, there's still some of the old grammar Nazi in me. )

What, to your fowl friends? I just sent them to a your Uncle Bernie's farm in Vermont. They're having the time of their lives - the finest chicken feed, freedom to cross roads without being asked why, what have you. Don't worry, you'll join them when you're bigger older. Promise.

I never break my promises.

Are you suggesting that I meticulously went through every debate thread you've been in and copied that retort off you? :cry2:

Ah yes, it ranks right up there with tantrums and fights. :teehee:

Spoiler:
          Show
          The mere fact that a chicken is able to formulate a response on a forum isn't enough to impress you and you've instead got to correct my grammar as well? :emo:

Oh, to be a naïve chicken again. :moon:

Are you suggesting that I meticulously went through every debate thread you've been in and copied that retort off you? :cry2:

Ah yes, it ranks right up there with tantrums and fights. :teehee:

Spoiler:
            Show

The mere fact that a chicken is able to formulate a response on a forum isn't enough to impress you and you've instead got to correct my grammar as well? :emo:

Oh, to be a naïve chicken again. :moon:
            Obviously not - I doubt I was the first (or even the thousandth) person ever to use that. It just sounded like something I'd say.

Oi! None of that sass out of you. :naughty:

Spoiler:
            Show
            :noway:
            I do this only for your own improvement, my flightless friend. Are you suggesting I do it for my own gratification? :cry2:

Yeah, I miss being innocent too. I'm also quite nostalgic about years past more generally. The 2000s were a much simpler time. :moon:

ReputationRep:
            Obviously not - I doubt I was the first (or even the thousandth) person ever to use that. It just sounded like something I'd say.

Oi! None of that sass out of you. :naughty:

Spoiler:
            Show

:noway:
            I do this only for your own improvement, my flightless friend. Are you suggesting I do it for my own gratification? :cry2:

Yeah, I miss being innocent too. I'm also quite nostalgic about years past more generally. The 2000s were a much simpler time. :moon:
            It actually is, to be honest. :rofl:

You can't tell me what to do.

Spoiler:
            Show
            You said it, not me. :dontknow:

As opposed to being nostalgic about the future? Yeah, they were. :moon: All I had to worry about was when I could have food. :emo:

You can't tell me what to do.

Spoiler:
              Show

You said it, not me. :dontknow:

As opposed to being nostalgic about the future? Yeah, they were. :moon: All I had to worry about was when I could have food. :emo:
              Bad chicken. :unimpressed: As long as you're on my farm, you'll live by my rules - or we'll have to arrange to have you moved to Uncle Bernie's special farm. Forever. Until the next time we're invited for dinner at his place, anyway. :flute:

Spoiler:
              Show

I asked you what you were suggesting I had said, not what I had said myself. You can't trick me using wordplay. :hand:

Ah, I'm so old and frail now that I'm being grammar Nazied by a chicken. If only I knew it'd come to this... :moon:

ReputationRep:
              Bad chicken. :unimpressed: As long as you're on my farm, you'll live by my rules - or we'll have to arrange to have you moved to Uncle Bernie's special farm. Forever. Until the next time we're invited for dinner at his place, anyway. :flute:

Spoiler:
              Show

I asked you what you were suggesting I had said, not what I had said myself. You can't trick me using wordplay. :hand:

Ah, I'm so old and frail now that I'm being grammar Nazied by a chicken. If only I knew it'd come to this... :moon:
              I'm just a poor little chicken. :emo: What did I ever do to deserve these threats? :cry2:

Spoiler:
              Show

But you didn't deny it. :hmmm:

I'm just a poor little chicken. :emo: What did I ever do to deserve these threats? :cry2:

Spoiler:
                Show

But you didn't deny it. :hmmm:

You defied my authority. :naughty:
                Also, I'm hungry. :flute:

Spoiler:
                Show

Deny what? I read back, but I think I've lost the thread of the conversation.

Anyway. How've you been, chicken? It's been a while.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2017
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              What newspaper do you read/prefer?
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.