Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i have an interview at Huddersfield to study ODP course and im very nervous, please give me some tips and what kind of questions they will be asking...thanks in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamo pege)
    hi guys i have an interview at Huddersfield to study ODP course and im very nervous, please give me some tips and what kind of questions they will be asking...thanks in advance
    Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply - have you been for your interview yet? We've got lots of info about how to prepare for interviews on our website, which is definitely worth taking a look at!

For this course, we recommend that you dress smartly and you need to remember to bring:

1. Record of Achievement
    2. The original (or a certified copies) of certificates for all relevant qualifications listed on your UCAS form plus a photocopied set which the University will keep. Any originals will be returned to you at interview.
    3. Photographic proof of ID eg. passport or driving licence
    4. Original or certified copy of birth certificate (please also bring a photocopy of this, which we will keep)

There will also be a group exercise to participate in.

Our staff and really friendly and approachable, so please don't worry or be nervous - you can only do your best!

Hope this helps
    UoH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.