The Student Room Group

Dissertation.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with understanding how to write a good dissertation. I'm in my 3rd year and my dissertation is due in May, however I still haven't made a start yet and it's about the time. I'm doing library based dissertation and I have no idea how such dissertation looks like, but what I need to cover in order to pass. The topic I'm doing is medicalisation of homosexuality. I have no idea what kind of question I should raise and how should I write it. My supervisor is totally useless and she never responds to my emails nor never arranged a meeting with me. Please help.
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with understanding how to write a good dissertation. I'm in my 3rd year and my dissertation is due in May, however I still haven't made a start yet and it's about the time. I'm doing library based dissertation and I have no idea how such dissertation looks like, but what I need to cover in order to pass. The topic I'm doing is medicalisation of homosexuality. I have no idea what kind of question I should raise and how should I write it. My supervisor is totally useless and she never responds to my emails nor never arranged a meeting with me. Please help.
Original post by cammie001

What specifically is it you're wanting to look at?

The ethics of it? What types of treatment?
Original post by cammie001

Hello I can help you handle dissertation task

Latest

Trending

Trending