Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl kinda creeped me out with her comments about my age Watch

Reverse of the usual probably, shes 21 im 32 she is a gorgeous girl and I got with her, she told me after we slept together she likes "older guys" with a lot of emphasis on the "older" part many ties during conversations.

It made me feel like I was being creepy getting with a younger girl or she has daddy issues, I am still in contact with her as I didn't intend it to just be a one night thing but he comments freaked me out a lot.

Don't know how to process it.

Tell her you like younger girls, emphasise "younger girls" a lot and she how she reacts.

ReputationRep:
    You are 32 making anonymous threads on a student website.

ReputationRep:
    Just be happy she has a fetish for guys like you? :clap2:

(Original post by Alberto Barbosa)
    You are 32 making anonymous threads on a student website.
    Perhaps because I am a student.

Sounds like the sort of comment a immature kid would say as they assume all students are under 21/25

ReputationRep:
    This should be the last thing going through your mind. You need to be figuring out how you can make it on tap not just a one off. There are so many equations, so much complexity. And you are worrying about her fetish that led you to getting her? Wow.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Reverse of the usual probably, shes 21 im 32 she is a gorgeous girl and I got with her, she told me after we slept together she likes "older guys" with a lot of emphasis on the "older" part many ties during conversations.

It made me feel like I was being creepy getting with a younger girl or she has daddy issues, I am still in contact with her as I didn't intend it to just be a one night thing but he comments freaked me out a lot.

Don't know how to process it.
    Have you asked her whu she keeps saying it? It is a pretty decent age gap. Have you ever thought you really do seem older to her. I wasnt there but maybe try and stop being so sensitive or date women more your own age or talk to her. Surely tou knew her age when you slept with her, so cnat see the complaints. If its too much stay away.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.