Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who here voted remain and who leave? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Let's say article 50 gets voted in who here will be glad who voted remain or leave and who regrets voting the way they did?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't vote but I influenced a few people to vote leave including 2 friends, my dad and a teacher.

And I don't regret it
    • Very Important Poster

Just put a poll up and you cna have all those options. make it public and then you can see. Are you allergic to polls, especially when they are a superior way of answering your question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just put a poll up and you cna have all those options. make it public and then you can see. Are you allergic to polls, especially when they are a superior way of answering your question?
    If they voted leave themself maybe they are allergic to Poles

ReputationRep:
    I voted Leave and I have no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't vote.

Didn't really care about the outcome enough. I would have been fine with either.

ReputationRep:
    I would have voted leave.

ReputationRep:
    I voted leave and I still stand by my vote.

ReputationRep:
    I voted Leave as I dislike what the EU has become. If it had stayed an economic free trade area with less political & judicial powers then I'd have voted to Remain. I hoped the EU might see the folly of its deeper & broader policy but it actually seems like they're as hell bent as ever on following their present course. Therefore, I do not regret my decision.

ReputationRep:
    I voted leave, thank you very much. Time for the British people to take their country back.

ReputationRep:
    Voted 'Leave', will never change my mind.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Voted remain on the basis of it being the only way to protect this country's R&D industry (which has to be the way forward for us - become a technology hub, not a corporate tax haven) and at this point I'm unhappily looking forward to being proven right. Definitely don't regret voting the way I did, even if it was futile.

ReputationRep:
    Now that May is sucking off Donald, who could regret voting Leave? UK is going to be second now!

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to leave!

ReputationRep:
    Think we need to wait a few years before people actually start regretting to vote leave, most people are still kind of in the "haha we won!!!" phase

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't vote but influenced a few others to vote remain, on the grounds of economic strength, geopolitical influence, and to maintain the strength of the scientific and university sectors. Do not regret it one bit.

ReputationRep:
    Voted leave, don't regret it

ReputationRep:
    I still want to leave!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I voted Remain and stick by my choice.

ReputationRep:
    I voted Leave, and would do so again in a heartbeat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.